login = https://cultilene.com/login/
logout = https://cultilene.com/
langcode = en
Cultilene’s Smart Root Zone Management (SRZM) app has been updated. The app now contains even more information and details about stage 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of tomato growing. This gives growers more ways to decide on the right growing strategy and helps them to optimize plant balance.
The SRZM app helps growers to get the best out of their substrate, to keep plants in balance and also to optimize the use of water, fertilizers and crop protection products. The app gives tips and advice for the propagation and cultivation crop stages and optimizes growing conditions and results.
The stages 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 were recently expanded. These stages are about:
• Stage 4: Getting fast even root distribution throughout the slab after planting;
• Stage 5: Preparation of the root system for the start of harvest;
• Stage 6: Maintenance of a healthy root system to support a balanced fruit production;
• Stage 7: Decreasing day length and the influence on the root system;
• Stage 8: Heads are taken out of the plants and the consequences for irrigation.
This free Cultilene SRZM app is available for both iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices and can be downloaded from the App Store and the Google Play Store.