International Sales Manager
Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that help optimize water and energy consumption to enable growers to improve the quality of their processes and save on fertilizers, water and energy and to contribute to sustainable horticulture.
We deliver innovative substrate solutions, Albarino horticulture glass and data-driven services worldwide. Our rock wool substrate is produced in four countries; The Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic and Canada. Albarino horticulture glass is produced in Mannheim, Germany.
To achieve these ambitious goals, we are looking for an internationally oriented Sales Manager for the Asian market, in particular China, Indonesia and South Korea, to strengthen our team. You report to the Commercial Manager; location is Rijen (NB). Partial working from home is possible.
In this position you are responsible for your own client portfolio where you:
- Identify the needs of the customer and, together with your colleagues, translate them into new solutions
- maintain and further develop your client portfolio
- are responsible for the turnover and margin at the distributors and customers within our product range of substrate solutions, Albarino horticulture glass and data-driven services;
- optimize the product, price and customer mix and the seasonal distribution of sales for optimum results
- convert commercial organization objectives and strategies into account plans
- contribute to the development and launch of new products and their promotion
- propagate the Cultilene Service Charter, and
- work closely with our Application and Customer Service team
You have knowledge of horticulture and a sense of business. So you have:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial or technical commercial position at HBO level;
- knowledge of the (international) horticultural sector
- a thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written), knowledge of French or Spanish is an advantage;
- enjoy traveling internationally at least 30% of the time.
- are entrepreneurial and innovative;
- are close to our customers;
- are quality and result oriented;
- have an open mind and feel at home in a no-nonsense environment;
- have strong communication skills at various levels; and
- are energetic, proactive and disciplined.
An interesting (inter) national job in a successful company that is one of the major players in greenhouse horticulture. You work together within a small team with many opportunities for your own initiative. The organization has short lines of communication and decisions are made quickly. Cultilene has good working conditions.
Are you interested? Respond to:
Saint-Gobain Cultilene B.V.
T.a.v. Mrs. E. Mosselman
T: +31 (0)161 22 87 40
Saint-Gobain Cultilene is part of Top Employer Saint-Gobain, an international organization that operates in 68 countries, employs more than 180,000 people worldwide and generates annual sales of around 41 billion euros. We offer good working conditions, cherish talent and develop at all levels of the organization.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
You can apply to the above vacancy until 1 February 2020